Terms and Conditions
- Applicants for Regional Scholarships must be from a QCOSS-member organisation.
- Indigenous Scholarships are open to all organisations; applicants do not need to be QCOSS members.
- The scholarship is not exchangeable for cash.
- Any extra nights accommodation required will need to be covered by the attendee.
- Scholarships will be awarded at the discretion of QCOSS and the decision is final.
- The attendee grants the organiser permission to photograph and/or film and sound record the attendee and furthermore grants permission to use the resulting work (“the work”).
- Use of the work shall be unrestricted as to location, quantity or frequency, may be for any purpose and in any medium whatsoever except where such use is in contravention of the law.
- The organiser shall own all rights in the work which shall accrue to the benefit of his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns. Permission is granted for the work to be edited, altered, distorted, used in whole or used in part, in conjunction with other images, graphics, text and sound in any way whatsoever and without restrictions.
All conference information is correct at time of printing. QCOSS reserves the right to change speakers, events and/or time slots, dates, prices and other details as necessary. All prices quoted include GST unless otherwise indicated. QCOSS reserves the right to request attendees to cover additional costs that are above the indicative ceiling figures.
* Depending on where you are located in the South West region either an airfare or travel allowance will be paid.